Mrs. Kelly’s Classroom Rules and Expectations
** THESE ARE THE EXPECTATIONS IN THIS CLASSROOM. **
- Mrs. Kelly will prepare lessons, teach, and facilitate learning in the Ag Science classroom.
- The student will follow all directions and put forth his/her best effort to learn the lessons being taught.
- Any student that chooses to engage in words and/or actions that disrupt class, interrupt teacher instruction, or keep students from learning will be given the following consequences:
- Redirection of behavior (verbal reminder to stay on task)
- Parent contact (phone call, email and/or text)
- Office Referral for continuous or severe behaviors
- Immediate removal of disruptive student(s) from classroom (if misbehavior deems necessary)
** Students who choose to follow instructions will be successful, have fun learning, and be rewarded for their efforts.